INPERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
(pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation 2016/679/EU)
Data Controller and Data Processor
La Fabbrica S.r.l. Società Benefit, with registered office in Milan, Viale Monza 259, 20126 VAT registration no. 12620050158 (hereinafter “La Fabbrica” or the “Owner”), as Owner of the Treatment, pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.2003 (“Privacy Code”) and art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), informs you that the personal data you provide will be treated in accordance with the terms established by the applicable legislation concerning the protection of personal data.
The Controller of the treatment of personal data (“Controller”) is still the La Fabbrica
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Owner has appointed a Data Protection Officer (R.P.D.), an expert and qualified consultant who works with the Owner of the data treatment management in compliance with current legislation.
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of personal data
Personal data, including names, phone numbers, addresses (including email) – whether it has been directly supplied by you in the Registration Form or sourced from public sources – will be handled by the Owner in accordance with GDPR and with national legislation (Privacy Code), including the measures taken by the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
Purpose and method of treatment
“Treatment” of personal data pursuant to art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 of GDPR, is understood as any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the use of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, conservation, processing, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, deletion or destruction.
Such personal data will be processed manually and/or with the support of computer or telematic means, according to the principles of fairness, loyalty and transparency provided by the legislation on the protection of personal data and protecting the confidentiality of the subject to which the data relate through suitable safety measures, for example, preventing access to the data to unauthorized parties (except for cases in which the communication of the data is required by law).
The treatment of the personal data requested is necessary for participation in the projects managed by La Fabbrica The non-conferment of data will make it impossible to participate in the project.
Purpose and legal basis of the treatment
The Owner will treat your personal data in the performance of its activities as marketing and communication company for the purposes of and participation to related initiatives managed by La Fabbrica and precisely to allow registration and participation in the initiative, dispatch of communications relating to the competition, dispatch of free educational material, dispatch of communications relative to free educational activities, provision of assistance and support services, registration to the newsletter, and to manage market research activities.
Your freely expressed consent, granted by completing and signing of the registration forms to the initiatives La Fabbrica or through channels made available to the user, makes the treatment of personal data supplied lawful.
Recipients of Personal Data
Your personal data may be made available for the purposes above mentioned, in addition to the Controller and the DPO, to Owner’s employees and collaborators expressly authorized for the treatment, under the direct authority of the Owner and solely in the execution of the instructions from this imparted.
The data will be communicated to Whirlpool UK for the dispatch of educational materials.
Should personal data be communicated for the fulfilment of an obligation by law or contract, the data may be communicated to the persons entitled by law or by contract to receive them.
The data is processed within the European Union and will not be transferred abroad. Where, however, for specific requirements related to location of the Company’s server and the coordination of group activities, it becomes necessary to transfer data to countries outside of the European Union, the owner undertakes to ensure adequate levels of protection and safeguarding of personal data in compliance with the applicable rules, including the stipulation of standard contractual clauses.
In any case your personal data will not be visible to other users, but only to persons instructed and authorized by the Owner.
Period of retention of Personal Data
The personal data subject to treatment the purposes referred to above shall be stored, in accordance with the rules applicable to the protection of personal data, for the period necessary to the fulfilment of the purposed of the treatment (“purpose limitation principle”, art.5, GDPR) or on the basis of the timetable laid down by the law. The obsolescence of the stored data in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is checked periodically.
Personal data will be stored for the period indicated, in order to suggest your participation in new projects..
Rights of interested parties
Pursuant to Articles 15 – 21 of GDPR, in relation to the personal data communicated, you have the right to:
- receive confirmation of the existence of personal data and access their content in an intelligible form; receive information on the purpose of the treatment, on the categories of personal data in question, on recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, on the data retention period (access rights);
- obtain the updating, amendment and/or rectification of personal data (right of rectification);
- ask for the deletion of personal data no longer required in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed, of those for whom you have withdrawn your consent to treatment and those treated unlawfully; the deletion of data may also be demanded in case you are opposed to the treatment, or in case the deletion derives from a legal obligation (right to oblivion);
- obtain the limitation of the treatment of the data whose accuracy has been contested, data that has been treated unlawfully, data necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in a judicial setting and also in case of opposition to the treatment (right to limitation);
- oppose the treatment of personal data that concern you (right of opposition);
- revoke the consent given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent made before the revocation of consent;
- submit a complaint to the supervisory authority in the event of a violation of the regulations on the protection of personal data: to exercise this right, you can contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data;
- receive a copy of the data that concern you, in structured format, of common use and readable by an automated device, and ask that this data is transmitted to another Owner of the treatment (right to the portability of data). For further information related to personal data you can contact the Data Protection Officer at La Fabbrica, at the following address: email@example.com.
For the exercise of your rights and for the withdrawal of the your consent, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information related to personal data you can contact the Data Protection Officer at La Fabbrica, to the following address email@example.com
La Fabbrica may make changes to the information in order to incorporate amendments to the national and/or Community regulations or to adapt to technological innovation. Any amendments will be reported on this web page made constantly available consulted through the hypertext link in the footer of the Website.